I am delighted to tell you that I have been asked to join the Katzelkraft DT.
Katzelkraft is a French company specialising in unmounted rubber stamps. They have got a great collection of stamps.
For my debut I have altered a bird house.
I started with two layers of Gesso. I then applied model past through a flower stencil. Sorry forgot to take a photo.
Next I coloured the house with Spray inks. The bottom ridge was painted with black gesso. I then used a clear gesso to fixate the colour as these inks are reactive with water.
The next thing I did was stamp the images I wanted to use on white card stock. I coloured them, cut them out and used a layer of clear embossing powder over the top. This makes the colours a little brighter and gives a nice shine. I also added glitter glue to the wings of the dragon fly. The word 'libellule' was stamped on tissue paper and adhered to the birdhouse with gel medium. This is a great way of getting your stamped images on difficult surfaces.
I used the set KTZ76
This is the finished result after I put it all together. I used some metal wire to add the butterflies and the flowers and dragonfly were adhered with glue and dimensional adhesive.
View from the side, you can just see all the model paste..
Detail of the glitter on the dragonfly's wings.