Wednesday 18 March 2015

America

Hello everyone,

I am back and slowly trying to get into the crafting mojo again... To start small I made an ATC for the Challenge over at the Stempelwinkel HERE. The theme is 'Fly away'.
After winning the Challenge a few weeks ago I had to play again...


The ATC was coloured with an Ink spray. I used a stencil for the butterflies. Next I stamped the flying man (plate 135) and clear embossed him. The word America is a bit of Tim Holtz tissue paper. I imagine he is on his way to America. It will be a long 'bike' flight ! :) 
Lastly I did some more stencilling with a polkadot stencil and turquoise ink and use a white pen to accent some bits of the butterflies and the wings of the flying machine. I also took my black Archival Ink pad and rubbed it around the edge of the ATC. 

Thank you for stopping by. 

7 comments:

  1. Supertof ATC'tje zeg ! Heel mooi van kleur en leuke stempel !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige ATC en weer zo mooi van kleur!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk gedaan die vlinders Corrie...in totaal een gave atc!
    groetjes, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk al die vliegende dingen! En mooie BG-kleur! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. I love the mottled blue surface you achieved with the sprays and love that image.

    I think you're right. He'll have thighs of steel by the time he gets to North America!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet ATC, Corrie! Love that stamp and the color!

    ReplyDelete