Monday 2 February 2015

ATC trade "Nursery Rhymes" at the Stampotique Facebook Page..

Hello fellow Crafters,

Another trade is over and I am now able to share what I made for the January ATC Trade. You are supposed to make 2 ATC's; one for each of the ladies that are appointed to be your swap partners by Nikki Woodward. I also always send one to Nikki, as she goes to so much trouble organising it all and I make one for myself, so 4 in total.

I usually end up not liking the one I make first, so I make another and then end up sending both of them...
So here they are :


Baa Baa Black sheep, have you any wool ? These ATC's were made with a gelli print which was stamped and doodled on. The sheep was stamped separately and coloured, cut out and adhered to the card. The sentiment was typed on my old typewriter and cut into strips and glued on the card. 


Pussycat pussycat, where have you been ? These ATC's were made with a masking technique. The cat was stamped directly on the ATC and again on masking paper. After colouring the cat I put the mask over it and used Distress Inks and a blending tool to add the background colour and stamp the London skyline. This sentiment was also typed, cut into strips and adhered onto the card. 

I also made cards to send with the ATC's : 


These cards are all made with gelli prints. The two on the left were a bit boring so I added a circle stamps and some white embossing powder to make them a bit more interesting. 
I used some more of my fingerprinted circles and stamped the little girl separately on white card, coloured her and cut her out. She was then adhered on top of a circle on the card. The sentiment was stamped directly on the card and embossed. Some splattering finished them off. 

All these ATC's and cards were made with Stampotique stamps apart from the London Skyline behind the cat and the circle background on the two left cards. 

Thanks for stopping by ! 



4 comments:

  1. Love seeing all the different takes on a theme each month. Yours are just lovely and such fun - I'm sure the recipients are enjoying them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much Corrie,as I was one of the very lucky recipients of these ;). They look even more fab in real life

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job on all of these ATC's. Love that last one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ATC's and cards this month Corrie, thank you for sending a set to me - I am soooo super lucky x

    ReplyDelete