Wednesday 24 December 2014

Naughty or nice..

Hello fellow Crafters,

It's Wednesday again and the 4th week of Kim's Challenge 'Anything goes'. This is what she said:

"This our last challenge of the year and it will run the whole month of December.  Our theme is an easy one so show us your best work using Anything Goes.
 For this month only, you will have the opportunity to enter the challenge 5 times (one for each week)- 5 chances to win the random $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps.We hope we see a lot of you entering!".

For this week I made a card:



I used one of my finger painted circles for this to make a bauble... There seem to be a lot of baubles in my December projects... Anyway, I used a piece of white card stock and coloured it using Distress Inks. I used three shades of green and a tiny bit of blue at the bottom. Next I used a stencil to make the stars with a white pigment ink and I dripped some water on it. Now it was time to glue the 'bauble' down. I used a piece of silver card stock for the top of the bauble and drew the little hook and the string.  Next I stamped little 'Smile', coloured him and cut him out. I made his arm slightly bigger to make it fit. I also drew some antlers for him. This was all adhered to the card and lastly I made the sentiment with my label maker and adhered it to the card too. I only used one stamp which is 'Smile' and you will find him HERE.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it...

4 comments:

  1. Love how you created this, love the antlers and him swinging on the ornament. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrie i cracked up when i saw your card, it is awesome! Love seeing Smile thinking he is Tarzan swinging on his bauble, he is definitely naughty and nice. Merry Christmas and thank you again for the giggle :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corrie
    Absolutely brilliant - creative and a big bundle of fun! I thought you had stamped the antlers on his head but you actually drew them. love this. An absolute masterpiece of a card.
    Corrie, wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas. Thank you for your friendship, support and for being such an inspirational artist.
    Seasons Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete