Tuesday 21 October 2014

Words have no power...

Hello fellow Crafters,

I am very productive at the moment and have made a tag for the Tag Along Challenge blog as well. The theme this week is Edgar Allan Poe. And here he is:


The tag was coloured with Lindy's Spray Ink in Pop Rock Purple. I stamped a big background stamp with Grey Archival ink on it. It is by Stampendous and it called 'Raven Background'. I used the same ink to ink the edges of the tag. The sentiment is a quote by Edgar Allan Poe and was made with an old typewriter, cut out, matted on a piece of gelli print I was given in a swap and adhered to the tag. Edgar is by Octopode and was stamped on white paper, coloured, cut out and adhered on the tag with  another piece of the same gelli print as a base. A third piece was used in the top right corner. After a bit of doodling here and there and adding the ribbon it was done ! 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it.. 

7 comments:

  1. I don't own any Octopode stamps but they do catch my eye - the expression on his face is fabulous, as is your tag.
    Corrie, thank you for the comment on my recent blog post especially that you have changed your mind about that stamp. I know I will get more use out of it by selecting particular images to work with rather than inking it up as one large stamp.
    Have a lovely evening.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it (they so stole my thunder)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your expressive stamp and quote and the coloring of your beautiful funky tag.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Corrie, he is very handsome. Love the EAP quote you used - it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een grappig-maffe stempel en wat heb je er weer een mooi geheel van gemaakt! Succes met de uitdaging! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous EAP tag, Corrie!! What a fun image of EAP!! Gotta get that one for my collection :) Good luck at Tag Along!! XOXO-Shari T.

    ReplyDelete