This afternoon I had loads of fun with my Gelli plate. I made a lot of prints. When I was finished I though I might as well use a bit for this weeks Tag Along Challenge where the theme is 'butterflies'.
I glued this strip of gelli print onto a #8 tag to make it a bit more sturdy. I used the 'splattered mug' stamp by Stampotique to do some random background stamping, not too much as the background had lots of interest any way. I also drew some thin lines along the edges. Next I stamped the large Stampotique 'butterfly' on white card stock and coloured it with alcohol markers in different shades of turquoise. (I also stamped the antennae directly on the tag.) Next I clear embossed it, cut it out and adhered just the body to the tag so the wings are free. Lastly I used a sentiment stamp from an Artistic Outpost set. A few bits of ribbon stapled to the top finished this tag off.
Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it.....