Over at the Tag Along Challenge Blog the theme was set by the lovely Kay Wallace and she chose Steampunk. Not my strongest point but because of being on holiday I hadn't played for a while and decided to give it a go. This is what I made:
I used some pattern paper to start with and edged it with Distress Inks in Tattered Rose and Vintage Photo. I then did some background stamping in the same colours but also used Archival ink. The Steampunk balloon was stamped directly onto the tag with Versafine Ink, as was the phrase 'steampunk relic'. Next I found a set of metal wings which I attached underneath the balloon. I matted the whole think onto black and put some ribbon through the hole.
That was it..
Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it ...