Tuesday 3 June 2014

Circus...


Hello fellow Crafters, 

Today I made another Art Journal for the Round Robin via de Craftorij. This one if for Thea van den Brink. I hope you like it Thea:


I sprayed some watercolour paper with Tattered Angels Glimmer spray in pink and distressed the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink. I did some background stamping. I found the circus photo in my stash and decided I wanted to used this in combination with my new Vintage Circus stamps from Oxford Impressions. I also used a doily under the picture and the sentiment and  a ticket which I received in a surprise Mixed Media parcel, thank you Elly !!! Lastly I put some rub ons on the page and that was it ! 

Thanks for stopping by !! 

Hope you like it.....

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Corrie, great combination of Circus image and stamps, and I love your colours!! Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!
    Corrie, I am not a fan of the circus, even as a child I didn't like the circus BUT I do love Oxford Impressions circus themed stamp sets (love all their stamps!) and I absolutely love the pages you created.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant!
    Corrie, I am not a fan of the circus, even as a child I didn't like the circus BUT I do love Oxford Impressions circus themed stamp sets (love all their stamps!) and I absolutely love the pages you created.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the circus photo and the colours you've used give the pages an aged vintagy (is this a word?) feel. Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fan of your circus page, Corrie! Great colors and images, but not overcrowded!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi die vintage "look" en toch in roze! Gaaf deat stuk tekst en de ticket erbij! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect and well balanced pages xxx

    ReplyDelete