Monday 12 May 2014

Altered envelope

Hello fellow Crafters,

Over at the Roc Nicholas Rubber Stamp Facebook page there is an altered envelope swap. I had never before done an altered envelope. I have embellished an envelope to make it more interesting but that was it. So here is my first ever altered envelope:


This is the front, I painted it with yellow, green and blue acrylic paint. Did the stamping and then coloured the stamps with Faber Castell Big Brush Markers. I also did a bit of doodling. Lastly I covered it with 2 coats of gel medium. I have two more pictures, one of the front with the 'address bubble' and one from the back.



I used the following Roc Nicholas Stamps (all available at www. Stampotique.com)


Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it.....

2 comments:

  1. Super vrolijk is ie geworden! Is toch een feestje om zo iets in de brievenbus te krijgen?! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh fab mail art going on there Corrie xxx

    ReplyDelete