Over at the Roc Nicholas Rubber Stamp Facebook page there is an altered envelope swap. I had never before done an altered envelope. I have embellished an envelope to make it more interesting but that was it. So here is my first ever altered envelope:
This is the front, I painted it with yellow, green and blue acrylic paint. Did the stamping and then coloured the stamps with Faber Castell Big Brush Markers. I also did a bit of doodling. Lastly I covered it with 2 coats of gel medium. I have two more pictures, one of the front with the 'address bubble' and one from the back.
I used the following Roc Nicholas Stamps (all available at www. Stampotique.com)
Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it.....