Thursday 24 April 2014

Marilyn

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I made this tag for the 35th Challenge over at Tag Along. It was set by the very talented Carol and she chose 'Pin-ups'. I found a stamp in my stash which is supposed to be Marilyn Monroe and I thought that was close enough !

I painted the tag with some pink Craft paint and stamped the bubbles with white ink and clear embossed it. I didn't emboss the image because it was nicer but because I was too impatient for this white ink to dry; it takes forever.... 
Anyway, I stamped a bingo card stamp over the top with grey Stazon and then used black ink to go around the edges of the tag. Marilyn was stamped on white card stock and coloured, clear embossed and cut out. I also stamped her on the tag directly to get her shadow on the tag properly. Unfortunatly that didn't work so I still had to colour in bits of it with a black marker. 
I drew a bit of a floor under her feet with a grey Big Brush Marker. The letters are stickers and lastly I put a black mat under it and put a ribbon through the hole which was secured with a staple. 

Thanks for stopping by !! 

Hope you like it....

5 comments:

  1. Great tag and love your Marilyn stamp

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi die achtergrond; alles klopt aan deze tag; Mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific tag with a great stamp

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! Love the backgroung and the stamp!

    ReplyDelete