Monday 3 March 2014

ATC - explore Life

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I finally did a bit more stamping. We got back from our holiday in the USA on Saturday and only today I felt a bit like myself again. I always suffer from the jetlag.
I got some new Roc Nicholas stamps while in the USA and I used the first ones today:


This ATC was painted with PaperArtsy Fresco paint after I used a chicken wire stencil with some model paste. I rubbed it then with black ink and also went around the edges with the same ink. I stamped Roc's Heart Vine on it and stamped the hearts again on white card stock, coloured them, cut them out and glued them on. The Flying Bird was also stamped on white card stock, coloured it, clear embossed it and cut it out. I adhered it to the ATC and lastly I put on the 'explore Life' rub on.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it.....

6 comments:

  1. Great ATC with your new stamps, love the touch of stencilling. Hope you had a lovely holiday
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful birdie! awesome ATC, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - I always love your art.
    Corrie, which chicken wire stencil do you use? I am on the look out for such a design.
    Hope you had a lovely holiday.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynne, we did have a lovely holiday. The weather was wonderful and warm, just what you need in February. The stencil I used is from TCW (The Crafters Workshop) and is called : TCW259s Mini Chickenwire reversed. It is a 6 x 6. Hope this helps.
      Also one of the latest Tim Holtz ones (the ones he designed for tags) has one but it is the other way around, if you know what I mean....
      Corrie x

      Delete
  4. Great ATC, Corrie! Glad to have your back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC, and the contrast of colours is very lovely!! Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete