Saturday 28 December 2013

Whatever...

Hello fellow Crafters,

I didn't have much time today but I managed to make this ATC:


I started with a white ATC which I coloured with Distress Ink in two shades of orange. I then dripped some water on it. I stamped Bla bla with white ink as a background. Unfortunately you can hardly see it. I also made some rings with white ink. The edges were distressed with black Archival Ink. I used the same ink to stamp the scalloped circles (cookie cutter).  I then put some partial rub ons on (Tim Holtz). I stamped Artichoke Monster (Stampotique) on white card, coloured him with alcohol markers, clear embossed him and glued him on the ATC after putting down some washi tape. The sentiment Whatever, is from Stampotique too. And that was that !
Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it…….

7 comments:

  1. He has attitude but is cute with it!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'whatever' suits this little monster perfectly. Interesting that you used cookie cutters for the scallop background, I must remember this as it just adds a little something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this monster and your ATC, great!!! :) Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een heerlijke ATC is dit weer geworden, de kleuren springen van het beeldscherm! Geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely adorable ATC with Artichoke Monster (and, how could he *not* been green-ish?). I was able to see the Bla Bla Bla stamp, as well as the circles In white when I enlarged the photos--looks good, and I will definitely try that technique. Sweet cookie cutter impressions, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore it! Your background color is so vibrant - love it with the green of your monster. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete