Saturday 14 December 2013

Shop till you drop !

Hello fellow Crafters,

I made this art journal page last week and it tells you what I did today. 



The background was made with Pan Pastels. I then used Flying Heart (Stampotique) and a flower stencil to create some interest. With thinned down black paint I made the rings and the splatters. I changed Birdlady into Baglady. She was stamped on white card and coloured with watercolour pencils and a waterbrush. I had to draw the hat, boxes and bags because I didn't have any stamps. They were also coloured the same way. I used booktext for the little scalloped edge she's standing on and for the sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. this is so terrific. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the transformation of Birdlady into Baglady! Her hat and handbag are priceless. I see your future as a designer of stamps for Stampotique Originals. Wait until they find out you can draw!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many will be feeling like this today!
    She doesn't look terribly happy does she LOL.
    In agreement with Kay, above, do they realise you can draw?
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Corrie!!! Echt heel gaaf wat je er zelf nog bij hebt getekend. XOXO

    ReplyDelete