Tuesday 3 December 2013

Mwah x

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I made a card for the Challenge over at the Stamping Cottage
The theme is clean and simple, which is a challenge in itself for me ! Anyway I had a go and made this card :


I started with a white card and stamped the 'Flying Heart' three times. An then added the 'Mwah x'. 
Both these stamps are from Stampotique Originals. I coloured them in with alcohol markers and watercolours pencils and that was that !

Thanks for stopping by !
 Hope you like it …..

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant title post!
    This has a fabulous contemporary design to it and I like the pop of colour here and there.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that flying heart stamp

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige kaart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. schitterende kaart!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete