Tuesday 31 December 2013

More exciting news !!!

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I have some wonderful news to share with you. At the beginning of December I applied for a position on the brand-new design team of Roc Nicholas. She is a very talented lady and I have always admired her work. She also designs stamps for my favourite stamp brand Stampotique.

You will find her blog HERE.
You will find her fabulous stamps HERE.

I was delighted when she e-mailed me to say that I made it to the design team ! Yay !!! Here is on of the projects I made for my application :





The other members of the team are these five very talented ladies. Feel free to go and visit their blogs. It is worth it. A click on their name will take you there.

Cathy Parmelee                
  Gez Butterworth                
Jane Wetzel                      
ReneeStien                      
   RocNicholas                    


I will be posting a new creation using 'Roc' stamps every first of the month. It will be published on this blog, on Roc's blog and on Roc's Facebook Page called Roc Nicholas Rubber Stamps. I will also put it on the Stampotique Facebook page. 
I hope you will enjoy Roc's stamps as much as I do ! 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget that my first creation as DT member will be up tomorrow, new years day ! 



15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love her designs and see some familiar names amongst your teammates. What a nice way to bring in 2014. Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Corrie!!! What an exciting way to start 2014. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, happy new year to you too !
      Corrie x

      Delete
  3. Congrats and I great card for your application. Happy new year!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I typed corrie and spell check said Corrine! What I meant to type was so happy to have you on the design team corrie

      Delete
    2. Glad to be on the team, Roc. Just ordered two more of your stamps. Just Be U and Stacked Cups.
      Yay !
      Corrie x

      Delete
  5. congratulations! looking forward to being on the team with you. it's gonna be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to you too, Cathy. Look forward to working with you too !
      Happy new Year !
      Corrie x

      Delete
  6. Congratulations, Corrie! I'm looking forward to being a teammate with you as well. You have a great blog, I will be spending a bit of time here as well <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee, Congrats to you too. I look forward to get to know and working with you ! And happy new year !
      Corrie x

      Delete
  7. Many Congratulations Corrie! So well deserved, I have admired your artwork since first seeing it, I am also the proud owner of one of your beautiful designs :D Enjoy the journey! Happy New Year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gez ! Congrats to you too. I like your work too ! Pleased you are back on line !
      Happy new year !!
      Corrie xx

      Delete