Thursday 3 October 2013

Stampotique Month over at the Craftorij

Hello fellow Crafters,

Over at the Craftorij Facebook Page they are having a Stampotique Month with a Challenge every week ! As the worlds greatest Stampotique fan I couldn't not enter !
This is what I made for the red, orange and one other colour challenge:

 
I thought I go the other way though. Instead of using red and orange for the background and using turqoise as a third colour I decided to use the turqoise for the background and do the rest in orange and red (yes, those little hearts really are orange and red, just not so visible on the picture).
So I used Pan Pastels (first time) for the background and stamped Daniels Hearts on it. I then stamped the hearts again on white paper and coloured them all, cut them out and glued them on the tag. Heart Shirt was stamped on patterned paper and given a new heart which was a leftover from all the hearts on the left. Lastly I used a labelmaker for the word love, matted everything on orange and red, added some ribbon and that was that !
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you like it....

No comments:

Post a Comment