Tuesday 15 October 2013

I feel pretty....

Hello fellow Crafters,

This is my second posting for today. The first thing I did today was look what the third challenge in the Stampotique month over at the Craftorij Facebookpage was. I found out it was numbers so I made this mini art journal page with lots of numbers in it :

 
The background was coloured with Pan Pastels, I did glue some old booktext over it before applying the colour. I then went along and stamped and stencilled lots of numbers over the background, highlighting some of them with a white gel pen. I also used some washi tape with numbers ons and a little rub on. I used Marci again because she is one of my favourites. The sentiment is a bit of a song I think and it was made with sticky back letters.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you like it ....
 

8 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but sing your title, Corrie...oh so pretty and witty and wise!!! I just got back home and have yet to see my studio, but I am eager to do both this challenge and the Stampotique challenge coming out tomorrow!! I love Marci (on my wish list), and she is, indeed, pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kay,
      It did that to me as well. In fact it is still in my head, although I must admit I can't remember where it comes from.
      Have fun with doing the challenges. I'll look forward to the Stampotique one tomorrow as well.
      Hugs (from me and Marci ) x

      Delete
  2. This is so cute Corrie !! I love the pink colour, I love Marci of course (one of my first stamps and always one of ma favourite...), and I love your quote, so pretty ! :)
    Thank you for following me on Networkedblogs (I've just seen it!). I will not be able to leave you a comment each time you know as you craft a lot LOL, but be sure I really appreciate your works, they are awesome ! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coco, don't worry about leaving comments all the time. I know I craft a lot but I don't have to go to work anymore and with only a husband to look after I have lots of time.
      Thanks for you nice comment, I appriciate it very much !
      Corrie x

      Delete
  3. This pretty pink page brought a smile to my face, it has such a cheerful feel to it, and I'm sure Marci is smiling as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, your comment is much appriciated !

      Delete