Thursday 8 August 2013

Smiling Chessy

 
The Stampotique Challenge for this week was set by Jane and it is a colour challenge. Yellow, Orange and Purple have to be used. So this is my entry. Another tag as I seem to have caught Tageritis since doing the one for Astrid's Challenge. I sprayed the tag with Dylusions in Yellow and Orange and used a stencil on top with orange distress ink and did some random stamping. I then distressed some old bookpaper with purple distress ink, stamped Carol's flower on it and glued it to the tag. Chessy was stamped on white paper, coloured with colour pencils and clear embossed.
Lastly I stamped on the sentiment and tied the ribbon to the top. I hope you like it......

8 comments:

  1. I really like this! Glad u joined us at Stampotique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful and cheeky tag - they are so much fun to make aren't they?Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldig weer Corrie! Leuk dat je ook deze week weer meedeed aan de Stampotique DC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I love this :) thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cheesy smile and your fun tag, Corrie! You rocked this color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect image for this challenge, great tag! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag and I love Chessy, thank you for joining in with the Stampotique challenge this week. x

    ReplyDelete