Tuesday 23 July 2013

Curiouser and curiouser

 
This page I made after I read Dina Wakley's book "Artjournal Freedom". This is one of the techniques in the book. I gessoed the page, put the book page squares on there and then painted the top left and bottom right hand corner blue. I also used some slightly darker Distress Ink over the top and some Vintage Photo to make it look a bit more aged. I then stencilled the polka dots with Distress Ink and a blending tool and stamped the purple grid. I stamped Alice, the Rabbit and the Mad Hatter with Staz'on and then watercoloured them with distress inks. Finally I coloured some white paper with orange ink and cut out the circles on which I then glued the figures. Finally I used a stencil to write the sentiment. Hope you like it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment