Wednesday, 12 June 2013
I had to make a card for a wedding and started of this afternoon with a certain idea in my head. Of course now the card is finished it doesn't look one bit like what I had in mind.
The background is made with acrylic paint and a stencil from TCW with distress ink. I used my new Stampotique stamps: Oliver and Mela. I did add the flowers and the top hat; it is a wedding after all.
They were stamped on old bookpages that I made a bit more subtle with gesso. I used some washi tape as a base for them to stand on and lastly added the greeting.
Leave a comment if you like it; even if you don't....