For these pages I glued some old bookpaper on the pages and painted it with gesso to make it a bit more subtle. I then coloured the pages with Archival Sepia ink and stamped the old wallpaper. I also used the number stencil from Dylusions with white versafine ink. I then coloured some paper with blue Distress inks and stamped the flowers on it. I cut them out and glued them on the page. I stamped Mela and the words on paper which also had the old wallpaper stamp on it so you can just see the pattern. She was placed on some washitape. And because she is simply fabulous, she's wearing a crown. Lastly I stamped some circles with a cap from a tube.